Imperva
www.imperva.com Redwood Shores, CA 500 to 999 Employees

High Turnover - there is a reason - check linkedin - don't let them fool you

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Redwood City, CA

ProsThere are some really dedicated and talented people there. Great product and strong marketing team. Shlomo is a key security figure. Salaries are ok, but can be on the cheap end - make sure to negotiate, negotiate, negotiate! Be willing to walk away.

ConsCulture, promotions, they don't really invest in their people...only the select few....who stay. I feel kind of shady company/practices. Management definitely has own agenda, best & only interest = themselves. Bad commute location, bad food, dry environment.

Great, fast-growing security company

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
    Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at Imperva full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I've worked at Imperva for over six years and I've seen it mature from a start-up to a successful, publicly traded company. Despite this growth,… Cons: 1. Lack of food options in Redwood Shores. I've had enough Specialties for two lifetimes. 2.… Advice to Senior Management: Stay cool. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Growing Market Opportunity, Established Leadership, Competence in the DNA

Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at Imperva full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I've worked at companies with strong management teams, and I've worked at companies that had an exciting and growing market opportunity. At Imperva there… Cons: We work hard here - most weeks I enjoy it… Advice to Senior Management: As we grow keep holding each team accountable for performance and core competency as has been done in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Imperva.

Worked for Imperva? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imperva reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imperva CEO Shlomo Kramer. All reviews posted anonymously by Imperva employees.