Imperva
www.imperva.com Redwood Shores, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Difficult Place to Work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Redwood Shores, CA

I worked at Imperva full-time for more than a year

ProsShlomo is a leader in the industry and proves it. Great space in the market and top performer in security. The rank and file employees are dedicated and passionate about what they do. Great collaboration in teams and willing to help. Much pride in what everyone does to help customers. Very committed to the success of customers.

ConsThe positive culture in Israel doesn't exist in other locations, especially not in the US. Very long hours, no raises, very short staffed in GA and in services. High turnover in management that leads to a lack of trust overall by the lower level employees and starting over. Work hours are excessive and not recoginized. Travel expectations for field team is unreasonalble due to lack of staff. The corporate office environment is very uncomfortable.

Advice to Senior ManagementShlomo needs to get in touch with the people, seems to be isolated from the field and the issues at hand that will be a deterrent to desired growth.

Nice company to work at.

Senior Professional Services Consultant (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Imperva full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Innovative technology, good people and managers. Possible to get promoted… Cons: Not a generous company in terms of compensation and benefits, sometimes… Advice to Senior Management: Be more generous in terms of benefits and compensation, allow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Senior Product Support Engineer

Senior Product Support Engineer (Former Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I worked at Imperva full-time for more than a year

Pros: It's one of the best security companies out there. The CEO is a… Cons: The services department lacks engineers, there's a lot of work load and you are expected to work a lot, even if they won't say it… Advice to Senior Management: Start hiring the right people for the job, invest in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Imperva.

Worked for Imperva? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imperva reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imperva CEO Shlomo Kramer. All reviews posted anonymously by Imperva employees.