Imperva
www.imperva.com Redwood Shores, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Intense organic growth that results in lots of opportunity, but long hours to survive.

Manager (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Imperva full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGet to work from home or small region and decent travel opportunities.

ConsVery long work hours. If you are not sales, takes a lot of blood sweat and tears to grow the organization. Current organizational model is not scale-able and not sustainable. People get burnt out easier than other companies I've been at. Only the very strong survive and even prosper.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more regional managers to allow those regions to grow and not saddle upper management so much of the lower-level operations. This may be the case with sale, but not with the operations and support organizations.

Poor management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Imperva full-time

Pros: They have some great hardworking people that are experts in… Cons: The management is lost with no direction. They hired managers with lots of experience who still manage the way they did 20 years ago. In… Advice to Senior Management: Its hard to give advice when the management is the problem. Poor… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Difficult Place to Work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Redwood Shores, CA

I worked at Imperva full-time for more than a year

Pros: Shlomo is a leader in the industry and proves it. Great space in the market and top performer in security. The rank and… Cons: The positive culture in Israel doesn't exist in other locations, especially not in the US. Very long hours, no raises, very short staffed in… Advice to Senior Management: Shlomo needs to get in touch with the people, seems to be isolated from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Imperva.

Worked for Imperva? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imperva reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imperva CEO Shlomo Kramer. All reviews posted anonymously by Imperva employees.