Impinj
www.impinj.com Seattle, WA 50 to 149 Employees

Very good experience with a good company.

Senior Communication Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at Impinj full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat group of people working in an enthusiastic, supportive environment. Best products in their market. Great location in Seattle's Fremont neighborhood. If UHF RFID ever really takes off, Impinj is poised to take the world by storm.

ConsUHF RFID market hasn't grown as anticipated. Salaries are ok but not great. Too many layers of management for the current size of the company. Small cubicle workspaces.

Talented engineering staff, nice people to work with

Senior Communication Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Impinj full-time for more than a year

Pros: Leader in Gen2 RFID. Wide variety of tasks. Informal, friendly atmosphere. Fun… Cons: Salaries are only so-so. Passive UHF RFID market hasn't turned out as well… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. You've done a terrific job creating… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Layout engineer

Senior CAD Engineer (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Impinj

Pros: location smart team quality of management bagel fridays not a sweat shop respected in the… Cons: There are some very smart engineers and accountants, but there are some… Advice to Senior Management: The senior management seem good, but there is some middle management that seems unaware of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Impinj.

Worked for Impinj? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Impinj reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Impinj CEO William Colleran. All reviews posted anonymously by Impinj employees.