Imprev

www.imprev.com

Excellent technical leadership. Great people.

Software Engineer/Dev Lead (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsImprev is probably the most congenial place you could hope to work. From top to bottom the company is filled with good people who cooperate daily to get things done.

My experience is mostly with the software side of the business, which is very well led. Development is "pull" scheduled, and it is uncommon for developers to work overtime. A healthy sized QA team ensures that developers have plenty of support testing releases prior to customer release. The operations side is buttoned up and developers do not have on call rotation.

ConsDevelopers must work with a significant legacy code base, although work is in progress to re-platform some parts of the system. The consensus based culture results in a somewhat conservative environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue allowing the technical team to modernize the system. The business is being held back by decade old code.

A challenging and engaging place to work

Java Developer (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

I worked at Imprev full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people, a diverse set of technologies, challenging problems, and a strong desire for process improvement. The team I was on was always seeking to be… Cons: The culture is very interactive and might not fit for… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to management is to keep pursuing excellence in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An excellent learning environment

Front-End Developer (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Imprev as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Small, collaboration-minded technology team. Positive atmosphere fosters a community-feel in which I've never feel uncomfortable asking questions or stating my [many] opinions. Have never heard… Cons: Imprev is a relatively-small company, which means that developers may end up wearing several hats. While this is sometimes good (I'd like to think I… Advice to Senior Management: Work hard to keep the great managerial and development talent… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Imprev.

Worked for Imprev? Contribute to the Community!