In-N-Out Burger

www.in-n-out.com
There are newer employer reviews for In-N-Out Burger

Fun working with friends. If you're just wanting a part-time job, it's great! HoweverI would not recommend a career here

Current Employee - Level 6 in Orem, UT
Current Employee - Level 6 in Orem, UT

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Decent starting pay
Flexible schedule
Paid holidays (Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
Really good benefits for full-timers, for part-time they offer good vision, and dental insurance.

Cons

It sucks working late night shifts all the time.
Open until 1am on weekdays and 130am on weekends, so if you close be prepared to become an insomniac.
Managers often make false promises.
Very political
A lot of gossip in the company

Don't waste people's time. I wanted to make a career out of In N Out, and have been working towards becoming a manager for the last 2 years. I've been put on the back burner several times it seems like, and have even been passed up by other associates who had done nothing, training wise, to be promoted. Dishonest upper management participates in rumor spreading and gossiping.

286 Other Employee Reviews for In-N-Out Burger (View Most Recent)

fun

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Oceanside, CA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Oceanside, CA

I worked at In-N-Out Burger full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

fast paced. good money. fun.

Cons

hard work. smelly. have to work all holidays.

Great place for students to work. If you are a high school/college student this is a great job to get you by.

Former Employee - Cook in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Cook in San Diego, CA

I worked at In-N-Out Burger

Pros

The people that work there are typically students with similar personality. Everyone on the team is very friendly. Another added perk is the fact you get free food when you work, but that is assumed that every restuarant chain would provide that benefit

Cons

The work. It is very labor intensive but the work environment is enjoyable because of the staff. In-N-Out is becoming too strict and coming down hard on policies. I had some of my best times working at In-n-Out when I was first hired. I was an employee for 5+ years and have seen alot of change recently.

In-N-Out is being over runed by policies from corporate. Keep promoting a fun environment. The food is awesome and so are the employees.

There are newer employer reviews for In-N-Out Burger