There are newer employer reviews for In-N-Out Burger

It has been amazing working for a company that doesn't take its employees or customers for granted.

Current Employee - Level III in Frisco, TX
Current Employee - Level III in Frisco, TX

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great attitudes of all associates. Managers are just as hard working as employees. Great base pay for employees. Chance to move up in company. All around very clean place.

Cons

Honestly I can't think of any cons. It has been my best work experience yet. Awesome job to have.

255 Other Employee Reviews for In-N-Out Burger (View Most Recent)

Fun but extreme hard work and perfection

Current Employee - Associate in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The pay at Innout is good for a fast food restaurant. Most of the managers are laid back and cool. They always use positive phrases. They always says their pleases and thank yous. Coworkers will tell you good job all the time.

Cons

The main priority is to keep the customer happy, no matter what. It is a bit stressful, because Innout gets so busy. Its a lot of hard work to do. No matter what position you are in, it gets stressful.

Fun working with friends. If you're just wanting a part-time job, it's great! HoweverI would not recommend a career here

Current Employee - Level 6 in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Level 6 in Orem, UT

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Decent starting pay
    Flexible schedule
    Paid holidays (Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
    Really good benefits for full-timers, for part-time they offer good vision, and dental insurance.

Cons

It sucks working late night shifts all the time.
    Open until 1am on weekdays and 130am on weekends, so if you close be prepared to become an insomniac.
    Managers often make false promises.
    Very political
    A lot of gossip in the company

Don't waste people's time. I wanted to make a career out of In N Out, and have been working towards becoming a manager for the last 2 years. I've been put on the back burner several times it seems like, and have even been passed up by other associates who had done nothing, training wise, to be promoted. Dishonest upper management participates in rumor spreading and gossiping.

There are newer employer reviews for In-N-Out Burger