There are newer employer reviews for In-N-Out Burger

It is a high volume quick pace but fun job most days.

Current Employee - Clean Up in Fairfield, CA
Current Employee - Clean Up in Fairfield, CA

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger part-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good pay, works by a levle sestem, not how long you have been there but how fast you lern and get raises. good benafits, 401-k, company outings.

Cons

Its a highschool mostly work place, so some dramma in locker areas some times. may not always get your hours.

Advice to Management

Curently! Watch the temper, agesive atatudes are cotagious, and we hier smiles. its hard to smile when you are so afraid to make a mistake and get told to just clock out and get out of your store! Now... this is just the curent uper, we have had 4 others who wher good..

Other Employee Reviews for In-N-Out Burger

1. Great high school-kind of job

Current Employee - Associate Level V in Tustin, CA
    Current Employee - Associate Level V in Tustin, CA

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Co-workers are down to earth. Everyone wants to see you succeed. Super flexible hours. Most associates are in early 20's. Great business model.

Cons

The work is very hard manual labor and is extremely repetitive. Every day is a chance of some sort of injury. Everyone wants to take the role of a leader so there is a lot of disagreements and colliding views. Sometimes you have to work outside using a handheld in the hot sun for 6+hours.

Advice to Management

Managers sometimes like to play favorites with their associates. I understand that those who work harder than the rest will be praised more but equal treatment to all associates would allow a more positive environment for growth.

2. It's like being a part of a family

Current Employee - Level III in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Level III in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are wonderful. Everyone gets along great and it's always a good time when you're at work. There is never any crazy drama between associates that prevents us from doing our job right.

Cons

You work really hard and it's easy to become frustrated or overwhelmed especially with costumers. You are constantly moving or doing something, if you're not, then someone will give you something to do.

Advice to Management

No advice, management is doing a great job! They always come into the stores and check up on us to make sure we're keeping up on quality.