In-N-Out Burger

www.in-n-out.com
There are newer employer reviews for In-N-Out Burger

Excellent, takes care of its associates well.

Former Employee - Corporate Tech Support in Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Corporate Tech Support in Irvine, CA

I worked at In-N-Out Burger full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Positive atmosphere, full of team players. Managers are very interested in your development.
Felt good going to work, managers cared.

Cons

Pay is lower in scale at the corporate end, but it is made up for by the environment.
Crowded.

Keep being proactive in the development of your employees! Truly best part of working here.
Employees really benefit from feeling important and relevant. Probably the most important aspect of a manager is to make your employees feel appreciated.

286 Other Employee Reviews for In-N-Out Burger (View Most Recent)

It is a high volume quick pace but fun job most days.

Current Employee - Clean Up in Fairfield, CA
    Current Employee - Clean Up in Fairfield, CA

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger part-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good pay, works by a levle sestem, not how long you have been there but how fast you lern and get raises. good benafits, 401-k, company outings.

Cons

Its a highschool mostly work place, so some dramma in locker areas some times. may not always get your hours.

Curently! Watch the temper, agesive atatudes are cotagious, and we hier smiles. its hard to smile when you are so afraid to make a mistake and get told to just clock out and get out of your store! Now... this is just the curent uper, we have had 4 others who wher good..

It's like being a part of a family

Current Employee - Level III in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Level III in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people are wonderful. Everyone gets along great and it's always a good time when you're at work. There is never any crazy drama between associates that prevents us from doing our job right.

Cons

You work really hard and it's easy to become frustrated or overwhelmed especially with costumers. You are constantly moving or doing something, if you're not, then someone will give you something to do.

No advice, management is doing a great job! They always come into the stores and check up on us to make sure we're keeping up on quality.

There are newer employer reviews for In-N-Out Burger