In-N-Out Burger
www.in-n-out.com Irvine, CA 5000+ Employees

Good experience, not for everyone.

Level 7 (Current Employee)
Hesperia, CA

ProsThey work around your school schedule, and are with letting you have some days off. Starting pay is above average for fast food at $10 an hour. You get free meals when you work. Flexible with hours, and you gain customer service experience in a fast paced work environment.

ConsThe managers have favorites, and will not discipline them, and move them up faster. Stressful work environment, you have a manager yelling at you almost everyday, even if you are doing a good job. Labor intensive work, especially if you are a cook you will be worked very hard. Lots of drama and politics involved.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you decide you want drama and rumors to end, please don't encourage them by gossiping with associates. I have had multiple occasions where I have been presented with rumors about others from managers who feed into this past-time. Also, they take favorites and can be very rude and unprofessional to those they dislike, almost like I'm in a high school setting.

Associate

Associate Level IV (Current Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger part-time for more than a year

Pros: - Starting salary is $10. - You get a free burger and fries with whatever you want to drink as long as it's not a shake… Cons: - Customers can get very rude as in any fast food operation. - There can sometimes be conflicts between associates that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company if you get hours.

Associate Level III (Current Employee)
    Addison, TX

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger part-time for less than a year

Pros: Alot of free company events. Great team working environment. Cons: I dont get enough hours sometimes. Advice to Senior Management: Dont hire too many people that can only work the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on In-N-Out Burger.

Worked for In-N-Out Burger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at In-N-Out Burger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for In-N-Out Burger CEO Lynsi Martinez. All reviews posted anonymously by In-N-Out Burger employees.