In-N-Out Burger
www.in-n-out.com Irvine, CA 5000+ Employees

It takes a special person to work here

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood pay, lots of workers at one time, always have something to do. This company has great values and really values the customer.

ConsToo fast paced, have to be totally focused and an extremely fast learner. Can't look like you aren't doing anything. Every employee would tell me something different to do. No matter what, I was doing it wrong.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more encouraging. Focus on the positives in your employees along with giving constuctive critisism. Build your employees up.

Good job during high school

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at In-N-Out Burger part-time

Pros: High pay for a 16 yr old, free food Cons: Management needs to remember how the system works. Management generally doesn't know how to… Advice to Senior Management: Do your job better than your associates if you want… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great team building and fast paced customer service.

Associate Level VI (Former Employee)
    Mill Valley, CA

I worked at In-N-Out Burger full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Love working with a younger crowd and the daily burgers and all you can… Cons: There are such a variety of people there from all walks of life that sometimes working with them will make the shift tense… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on In-N-Out Burger.

Worked for In-N-Out Burger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at In-N-Out Burger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for In-N-Out Burger CEO Lynsi Martinez. All reviews posted anonymously by In-N-Out Burger employees.