There are newer employer reviews for InBev

Not for human...

Current Employee - IT Manager  in  Moscow (Russia)
Current Employee - IT Manager in Moscow (Russia)

I have been working at InBev full-time

Pros

Ownership, shared individual targets working on the same projects
Result focused
Critical projects are delivered on time
Compensation: if considering together with bonus is quite competetive

Cons

Forget about personal life. Many cases when people lost their families due to long hours at work and stress
You need to be a hawk / eagle to abuse others showing that you're great owner for being promoted
Bonus now is only for top performers in WEZ and it's not transparent at all
Brazilians are on prefferance

Treat people as asset, not only those selected ones (band 4 and below)

40 Other Employee Reviews for InBev (View Most Recent)

Procurement Russia

Current Employee - Procurement Manager  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Current Employee - Procurement Manager in Moscow (Russia)

I have been working at InBev full-time

Pros

If you need to breakthrough in your career and you are ready to work long hours and if you are a fighter it is a right place to be, very result driven. Company does not look at your age you can be promoted if you bring results even if you are young. Hope things will improve with an arrival of Stuart(Zone President )

Cons

Lots of burrocracy, Standards working not for everyone. Industry is down which is translated into employers mood. People are not a value but resource, if you are not efficient then you are out. No bonus 3rd year. Very stressfull work ( procedures grow at the samee time less people each year due to optimisation)

Challenge should be but they should be not impossible to achieve, don't take Global's challenges, so we have unachieveble targets again. Dont overinvest in management trainees. Decrease burrorcacy in finance department.

People are the last thing on their mind.

Former Employee - Manager  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)

I worked at InBev full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Passionate industry with a lot of history and very knowledgeable people. Hours can be tough at times but overall not completely impossible to maintain a balance.

Cons

This company talks a lot about its people and how they are the most important and valuable asset, but do not believe it. Brito cares about one thing and one thing only, which is the bottom line. This complete disconnect between what management said and what it actually did made this the unhappiest environment I have ever worked in. I worked at InBev during the AB acquisition, and while I wasn't made redundant myself I understand that redundancies will and must happen after any merger or acquistion. However, the way that it was handled was an insult to those employees who had given years of service to either InBev or AB; terrible communication, changes to deadlines and poor severance packages made it clear that management viewed employees as expendable. I resigned not long after to a much happier workplace, and would recommend any and all to stay away.

Stop talking about culture, and act in such a way that will actually help to create the culture you are aiming for. Talking about people but only looking at cost will only last so long, and you will continue to see talent leave as you focus purely on cost-cutting to pay for the latest acquisition at inflated prices.

There are newer employer reviews for InBev

Worked for InBev? Contribute to the Community!