There are newer employer reviews for InBev

Thanks for your excellent service, your entire department is eliminated.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I worked at InBev full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I was lucky enough to work for August the III before the company sold. It was a great place to work before the buy-out.

Cons

Horrible treatment after the buy-out. Kept getting excellent reviews but no advancement opportunity. Had to hold your breath every November to January to see if you were getting cut. More work, same pay. Watched the new company hire new grads so they could pay them significantly less to do the same jobs for those who they forced to retire.

No point, they won't take it any way.

40 Other Employee Reviews for InBev (View Most Recent)

Getting worse...especially since Brito tookover!

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Riverside, CA
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Riverside, CA

I have been working at InBev full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

There is always work. If you are the type of person who enjoys working for the sake of working, come here. The only good thing I can say is that this company will give you work and more work. If you are the ruthless type, you will fit in here. This company is not for the faint hearted.

Cons

The pay. We are going to do more and get paid less. This company has lowered quality and I suspect this will cause it to lose more business.

Treat us like humans.

Its expierence, Brito is ruthless

Current Employee - Electrician/Process Control in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Electrician/Process Control in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at InBev

Pros

Bargaining unit gives you time to brace yourself for a up coming rough ride in contract negotiation; this i am thankful for. Good expeirence with technical skills. supervisors are good to work with for most part, upper managment is different story. Kind of like the government, they are so dissconnected from the people they are supposed to support.

Cons

learn how company hierarchy works. Learn how managment promotions are givin to those who lack expierence. Be prepaired to learn on your own; managment doesnt even know there own job because they are moved around so much; cant blame them, they are in the same boat.

why advise, you already know everything.....right?

There are newer employer reviews for InBev