InBev
www.inbev.com Leuven, Belgium 150 to 499 Employees

What's To Like?

Group Manager (Current Employee)
Cartersville, GA

ProsWorking at InBev provides many valuable lessons in how NOT to run a business.

ConsA shoddy, third-rate operation on every level. The U.S. plants have become disgusting and dangerous places to work under InBev, as safety and sanitation are not part of the cost-cutting culture.

Senior management holds its employees in contempt, yet wonders why no one is "engaged." The reasons for the mass exodus taking place now as the economy improves seems to be truly lost on them, despite nickel and diming employees since the takeover (the ones who haven't been fired, that is), right down to passing along the $50 a year fee to manage your 401K account.

Lights are kept turned off in all office areas, and in many parts of the plants as a rule.

The culture of "Meritocracy" is a farce. Bonus payouts are not based on extraordinary performance, they are based on narrowly defined targets, set at the beginning of the year, and don't seem to be much more than a mirage to keep employees chasing after pay that the old A-B would have already distributed in merit increases over the past 2 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a stockholder in several competing companies, let me just say: please don't change a thing.

Cost cost cost....who cares about anything else

Engineer V (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I worked at InBev

Pros: A known company. Everyone knows your products. 2 cases a… Cons: All they care about is cost. 120 payment terms to suppliers? No one wants to work with you due to that. Open… Advice to Senior Management: Brito needs to understand the total cost is important. Not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

not bad....

Group Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at InBev

Pros: encourages learning OT is there if you want it Cons: too much low hanging fruit getting away with too much Advice to Senior Management: get rid of the low hanging fruit tell us the truth - dont tell us that abi wants the best… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on InBev.

Worked for InBev? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InBev reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InBev CEO Carlos Brito. All reviews posted anonymously by InBev employees.