InComm

www.incomm.com
  www.incomm.com
There are newer employer reviews for InComm

Great people and cool technology

Former Employee - Lead Systems Engineer in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Lead Systems Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at InComm full-time (more than an year)

Pros

People, Office, Location, Technology, Benefits

Cons

Parking, Was experiencing some growing pains, but this was several years ago.

84 Other Employee Reviews for InComm (View Most Recent)

Extraordinarily Disappointing

Former Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I worked at InComm full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great Category and Pay opportunity

Cons

Dysfunctional Management Style
    Highly Nepotistic
    No Company Values Policy
    Sexist Management
    No existing processes, thus repeat efforts are consistently made
    The initial employees do not embrace more experienced, and smarter new employees..
    Very insecure and unprofessional...
    No Diversity efforts
    Human Resources is scared of CEO, thus no employee protection

Be ready for Class Action Lawsuits
    Ripe for unionizing
    Monthly Birthday Cupcakes don't take the bad taste out employees mouths

Still having nightmares about this place

Former Employee - Merchant Services Representative in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Merchant Services Representative in Norcross, GA

I worked at InComm full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The only pro was the people. I truly bonded with some coworkers during my time with this company...but as soon as that happened they usually got fired for no legitimate reason.

Cons

Management could care less about the employees. Merchant Service reps are treated like they don't matter even though they have one of the most important jobs in the company. The company keeps buying out other companies, therefore increasing the work load and expectations but not paying employees for it. Employees are treated like children, we were not allowed to have food or drink at our desks. We weren't allowed to go to the bathroom at out discretion. We weren't supposed to talk to each other or stand to stretch. Every offense was a final written warning. And they wonder why they would have 7 in a training class and only 2 or 3 would make it out. They don't keep employees long term and those of us that were long term were completely miserable. They make no allowances for family emergencies. If you didn't request off 3-4 weeks in advance and you don't come in, you might end up being suspended or worse. Management (excluding supervisors) use scare tactics instead of motivation to keep employees working. You couldn't go to HR with an issue because 1. There wasn't an HR rep on site and 2. If you decided to contact one downtown it would do you no good and possibly get you in trouble because the director of the department has buddies in HR. Merchant Services didn't get to participate in the company's employee appreciation week, we don't get invited to the christmas parties, we don't even get a mention in the companies intranet. We are peons and they make sure we understand that. I got lucky and found a new job with the most amazing company that actually appreciates hard work and rewards it, but I know that a lot of my friends are still suffering with this company and I can only hope they get out fast.

You want advice? See the cons comment...although it doesn't matter. You know what t
    You are doing wrong and you have no intention of fixing it. That's why all of your good employees leave. You may have been able to block me from internal promotions, but you couldn't stop me from leaving the company! I love my new manager and I know more about him in a week than I knew about you in 7 years. Good riddance Incomm!

There are newer employer reviews for InComm