InComm

www.incomm.com

Amazing Internship Experience!

Network Engineer Intern (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI had a very good experience working with Incomm:

Got a lot of hands on experience in networking. Also expanded my horizon beyond routers and switches and into firewalls, load balancers, Wireless Access points, Wireless controllers etc. I also moved from a limited and specific knowledge of CISCO to being more vendor neutral.

I got to learn a lot from my team members who were very helpful with everything that needed to be done. I know a lot of interns at other companies who do not get do "Real stuff", but at Incomm, I was always helping my colleagues with real work. Even as an intern, I was made to feel that my work mattered.

I could always approach my boss or my teammates for any guidance or advice that I needed.
The workload was good and challenging, and the best part was that my team was always there to help me whenever I needed them.

My manager and my team were very understanding and accommodating of the fact that I was taking classes at the same time that I was working. So when there were times that I would get really busy with labs, they would adjust my schedule accordingly.

The company is making a lot of advances with new systems and technology so that they become even more efficient than they already are.

Overall, it was a great experience!

ConsThere are no cons of Incomm that come to my mind.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys are doing an amazing job at keeping Incomm running the way it is. Keep it up!

Challenging, Mercurial, and Forward Moving

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Definite commitment to advancing the technologies used in creating software solutions (on the cutting edge in many areas). -Renewed commitment to standardization in IT practices, but… Cons: -Hard to see the overall strategic landscape from the operational level. -Some teams lack discipline and work ethic (there have been tangible improvements in the last… Advice to Senior Management: The strategic picture has been pretty hard to divine at the engineering/operational level in the last year or so. I feel that the higher level… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people and cool technology

Lead Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at InComm full-time for more than a year

Pros: People, Office, Location, Technology, Benefits Cons: Parking, Was experiencing some growing pains, but this was several… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on InComm.

Worked for InComm? Contribute to the Community!