InComm
www.incomm.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Potential Employees BEWARE

Atlanta, GA

ProsCoworkers / Employees for the most part are pleasant to work with and most of the employees get along well together. This company is making money quicker than McDonald's can turnout cheeseburgers with no end in sight.

ConsVery poor leadership from upper management team who is also lacking in ethics. Upper Management Team has no real respect nor appreciation for those that work under them. The turnover rate is so HIGH it's like a revolving door and has been that way for 4 years and counting. They continue to build new applications and services for customers on outdated equipment that will one day come back to haunt them.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour lack of leadership, poor ethics, and bad decisions has done nothing to improve the company and you've caused morale to be at an all time low over the past 3 years and counting. Management has no idea of what the word "proactive" means. So my suggestion would be for Upper Management to resign and/or retire because their methods are outdated and clearly not working.

Poor Senior management, lacking standards, and lacking ethics.

Systems Architect (Current Employee)

I have been working at InComm full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The employees are all very dedicated individuals that are willing to put in a lot of "blood, sweat,… Cons: The IT operations is lacking competent leadership. There are VPs that micromanage projects and make architecture decisions without any input from the actual architects… Advice to Senior Management: Hold yourselves accountable for the decisions you made when the next set of failures occur. Realize you are not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing Internship Experience!

Network Engineer Intern (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at InComm as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I had a very good experience working with Incomm: Got a lot of hands on experience in networking. Also expanded my horizon beyond routers and switches… Cons: There are no cons of Incomm that come to my… Advice to Senior Management: You guys are doing an amazing job at keeping Incomm… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on InComm.

Worked for InComm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InComm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InComm CEO Brooks Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by InComm employees.