Potential Employees BEWARE

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Coworkers / Employees for the most part are pleasant to work with and most of the employees get along well together. This company is making money quicker than McDonald's can turnout cheeseburgers with no end in sight.

Cons

Very poor leadership from upper management team who is also lacking in ethics. Upper Management Team has no real respect nor appreciation for those that work under them. The turnover rate is so HIGH it's like a revolving door and has been that way for 4 years and counting. They continue to build new applications and services for customers on outdated equipment that will one day come back to haunt them.

Advice to Management

Your lack of leadership, poor ethics, and bad decisions has done nothing to improve the company and you've caused morale to be at an all time low over the past 3 years and counting. Management has no idea of what the word "proactive" means. So my suggestion would be for Upper Management to resign and/or retire because their methods are outdated and clearly not working.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Poor Senior management, lacking standards, and lacking ethics.

Current Employee - Systems Architect in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Systems Architect in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The employees are all very dedicated individuals that are willing to put in a lot of "blood, sweat, and tears" to keep things afloat. The buildings and facilities are kept up well and aesthetically pleasing.

Cons

The IT operations is lacking competent leadership. There are VPs that micromanage projects and make architecture decisions without any input from the actual architects and engineers then they expect the engineers and architects to fix their poor choices and make things work. Turnover is very high and it is becoming increasingly hard for the company to attract talent.

Advice to Management

Hold yourselves accountable for the decisions you made when the next set of failures occur. Realize you are not the experts and utilize the people you hired that are. Get out of the way and let people do their jobs.

Amazing Internship Experience!

Former Intern - Network Engineer Intern in Atlanta, GA
    Former Intern - Network Engineer Intern in Atlanta, GA

I worked at InComm as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I had a very good experience working with Incomm: Got a lot of hands on experience in networking. Also expanded my horizon beyond routers and switches and into firewalls, load balancers, Wireless Access points, Wireless controllers etc. I also moved from a limited and specific knowledge of CISCO to being more vendor neutral. I got to learn a lot from my team members who were very helpful with everything that needed to be done. I know a lot of interns at other companies who do not get do "Real stuff", but at Incomm, I was always helping my colleagues with real work. Even as an intern, I was made to feel that my work mattered. I could always approach my boss or my teammates for any guidance or advice that I needed. The workload was good and challenging, and the best part was that my team was always there to help me whenever I needed them. My manager and my team were very understanding and accommodating of the fact that I was taking classes at the same time that I was working. So when there were times that I would get really busy with labs, they would adjust my schedule accordingly. The company is making a lot of advances with new systems and technology so that they become even more efficient than they already are. Overall, it was a great experience!

Cons

There are no cons of Incomm that come to my mind.

Advice to Management

You guys are doing an amazing job at keeping Incomm running the way it is. Keep it up!