InComm
www.incomm.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Company Review

Atlanta, GA

ProsFriendly people and great location

ConsHorrible upper level management. I've had many other internships with several companies and I have never seen such poor documentation and basic level procedures such as here. There is no sense of direction whatsoever. Turnover rate is higher then it should be. This company is just over 20 years old and I don't understand how it's come so far with such poor management. The company is biting off more than they can handle.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould have established basic processes, documentation, data collection a lot sooner, not after 20 years being in the business.

Growing entrepreneurial company. Innovative and fast-paced.

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time for more than a year

Pros: Large customer base, growing market share, entrepreneurial. Lots of new things to work on… Cons: Rapid growth equals rapid change. Some systems need replacement and… Advice to Senior Management: Stick with the current plan and give employees time to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very Cool Company!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at InComm

Pros: Lots of cool projects, very nice people, great location Cons: Struggles with process, lots of turnover, entrenched management with no… Advice to Senior Management: Work harder on developing a more people-focused culture. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on InComm.

Worked for InComm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InComm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InComm CEO Brooks Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by InComm employees.