InComm
www.incomm.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

From another Intern's perspective...

I have been working at InComm full-time

ProsAbundant opportunities to kick-start or grow one's career. The company has a ton of new initiatives that employees can drive or contribute to. In addition, business is growing rapidly and new opportunities arise frequently.
The work-life balance is excellent. Management is flexible to employee needs.
Senior management is accessible. The current CTO seems to genuinely care about his people and is determined to make improvements.
The people are easy going and great to work with.
Great place for the go-getter to advance. After interning for 5 months, I was promoted to full-time employment upon graduation.

ConsBeing in such a dynamic environment, not all business processes are formalized. Establishing formal processes and documentation initiatives are being implemented as a result.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue promoting initiatives that focus on improving business processes and employee job satisfaction.

Great Company to work with

Intern (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm as an intern for less than a year

Pros: -I had worked at InComm as an intern for five months, and I have recently accepted a full-time employment as a Business Analyst. InComm is… Cons: -I do not see any cons Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

INCOMM SUCKS

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nothing good to say....not ONE good word...after working here for… Cons: A RUTHLESS, BARBARIC company - you only have a prayer if you are in upper management, otherwise you are just a… Advice to Senior Management: Look for another job before your boss betrays you...and it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on InComm.

Worked for InComm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InComm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InComm CEO Brooks Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by InComm employees.