There are newer employer reviews for InComm

From another Intern's perspective...

I have been working at InComm full-time

Pros

Abundant opportunities to kick-start or grow one's career. The company has a ton of new initiatives that employees can drive or contribute to. In addition, business is growing rapidly and new opportunities arise frequently. The work-life balance is excellent. Management is flexible to employee needs. Senior management is accessible. The current CTO seems to genuinely care about his people and is determined to make improvements. The people are easy going and great to work with. Great place for the go-getter to advance. After interning for 5 months, I was promoted to full-time employment upon graduation.

Cons

Being in such a dynamic environment, not all business processes are formalized. Establishing formal processes and documentation initiatives are being implemented as a result.

Advice to Management

Continue promoting initiatives that focus on improving business processes and employee job satisfaction.

Other Employee Reviews for InComm

Great Company to work with

Current Intern - Intern in Atlanta, GA
    Current Intern - Intern in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

-I had worked at InComm as an intern for five months, and I have recently accepted a full-time employment as a Business Analyst. InComm is a great company with great people and opportunities. The experience that I have gained with the company is invaluable. My supervisor is always helpful and he cares a lot about his interns. He makes sure that his interns get responses back from other employees from different departments while maintaining a good communication and relationship. Coworkers at InComm are very friendly and willing to help me whenever i have questions or confusions with my works. -There were many projects that i was in. It was such an fantastic opportunity for me to learn and expose myself to real projects in real life at InComm -Supervisors and managers do care about their interns and they do recognize your hard works and your willingness to learn -Many opportunities including Full-Time Employment with the company after your internship or when you are graduated (I did not finish my one year internship, but I got a Full-Time Job offer after I graduated) -You are more likely to be put in projects that you are interested in or projects that are suited with your degrees. -I highly recommend InComm for anyone who is seeking for an internship or FTE

Cons

-I do not see any cons

Extremely Subpar, Lack of communication, nightmare documentation

Current Employee - Coordinator in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very little, Some great people that are in the wrong positions

Cons

Good employees are undervalued, underpaid, ran off to make room for mediocre, undeveloped replacements

Advice to Management

Identify and address problems within the organization, and take care of the employees that care and contribute. Put the right people in positions of management instead of those with seniority. Listen to the youth with innovative ideas for process and leadership qualities. Train new, young employees and encourage growth to breed a strong environment the nurtures development, rather than the continuance of turnover that leads to lack of understanding/knowledge that seeps through the corporate core of this company.