InComm

There are newer employer reviews for InComm

Extremely Subpar, Lack of communication, nightmare documentation

Current Employee - Coordinator in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very little, Some great people that are in the wrong positions

Cons

Good employees are undervalued, underpaid, ran off to make room for mediocre, undeveloped replacements

Identify and address problems within the organization, and take care of the employees that care and contribute. Put the right people in positions of management instead of those with seniority. Listen to the youth with innovative ideas for process and leadership qualities. Train new, young employees and encourage growth to breed a strong environment the nurtures development, rather than the continuance of turnover that leads to lack of understanding/knowledge that seeps through the corporate core of this company.

94 Other Employee Reviews for InComm (View Most Recent)

Great Company to work with

Current Employee - Intern in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Intern in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

-I had worked at InComm as an intern for five months, and I have recently accepted a full-time employment as a Business Analyst. InComm is a great company with great people and opportunities. The experience that I have gained with the company is invaluable. My supervisor is always helpful and he cares a lot about his interns. He makes sure that his interns get responses back from other employees from different departments while maintaining a good communication and relationship. Coworkers at InComm are very friendly and willing to help me whenever i have questions or confusions with my works.
    -There were many projects that i was in. It was such an fantastic opportunity for me to learn and expose myself to real projects in real life at InComm
    -Supervisors and managers do care about their interns and they do recognize your hard works and your willingness to learn
    -Many opportunities including Full-Time Employment with the company after your internship or when you are graduated (I did not finish my one year internship, but I got a Full-Time Job offer after I graduated)
    -You are more likely to be put in projects that you are interested in or projects that are suited with your degrees.
    -I highly recommend InComm for anyone who is seeking for an internship or FTE

Cons

-I do not see any cons

Fast growing company - Not a bad place to start your career

Current Employee - Applications Support Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Applications Support Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Benefits are amazing, industry leaders, chance to get recognized, chance to move within the org

Cons

Constant reorg, too much politics among upper management, keeps acquiring companies and not sure how to distribute work, Average compensation

There are newer employer reviews for InComm