Extremely Subpar, Lack of communication, nightmare documentation

Current Employee - Coordinator in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very little, Some great people that are in the wrong positions

Cons

Good employees are undervalued, underpaid, ran off to make room for mediocre, undeveloped replacements

Advice to Management

Identify and address problems within the organization, and take care of the employees that care and contribute. Put the right people in positions of management instead of those with seniority. Listen to the youth with innovative ideas for process and leadership qualities. Train new, young employees and encourage growth to breed a strong environment the nurtures development, rather than the continuance of turnover that leads to lack of understanding/knowledge that seeps through the corporate core of this company.

Other Employee Reviews for InComm

Fast growing company - Not a bad place to start your career

Current Employee - Applications Support Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Applications Support Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are amazing, industry leaders, chance to get recognized, chance to move within the org

Cons

Constant reorg, too much politics among upper management, keeps acquiring companies and not sure how to distribute work, Average compensation

Worst move of my career

I worked at InComm full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Sadly, the only ones I can think of it is location and they pay for your commute (marta, parking pass, CCT, etc).

Cons

In my experience: • No direct Supervisors or VP • Three reorgs during my time • No process • No process leads to poor planning and requesting budgets and not have an allocated amount for each project. • No training • PTO and benefits are below average. • Extremely high turnover (most people I worked with have been there 6 months or less). • No one willing to reach out and help you understand the company. • No project managing • No deadlines are given when you handed a project then are immediately due unexpectedly. • Employee morale is extremely low (no employee appreciation, no recognition, no yearly raises or bonuses). • Team members will more than likely not have you back (no team work). During my exit interview I shared many things listed above and was given a half smile and a response of, "we hear this often." Clearly, there are no promising changes to help evolve the company into one that's worth staying and calling home.

Advice to Management

There needs to be a major over haul in management. Some departments are going through massive reorgs every few months which causes an uneasy work environment. Show employee appreciation. There needs to be a training process when you enter a company this unorganized. Don't punish the blind for being blind.