There are newer employer reviews for InComm

Fun

I worked at InComm

Pros

Freedom to take on challenges

Cons

Management tends to re-invent the wheel.

79 Other Employee Reviews for InComm (View Most Recent)

Voip Engineer

Former Employee - VOIP Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - VOIP Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at InComm full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Its a good location with free parking in downtown Atl.

Cons

Very bad management. Clueless in the skill sets required for the job, rude and dishonest, no bonus or incentive for doing a good job. This is NOT a company to work for if you know what you are doing.

Management need a complete overall from the VP of Engineering to Operations. New skills - people skills and technical skills are needed. The only skill that this current mgmt have is to make it to retirement. This is NOT the way to grow the company and to attract talent. They also lack the creditability and trust that a manager needs to have. Use your power to promote a positive environment and avoid cronyism.

Great Company to work with

Current Employee - Intern in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Intern in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

-I had worked at InComm as an intern for five months, and I have recently accepted a full-time employment as a Business Analyst. InComm is a great company with great people and opportunities. The experience that I have gained with the company is invaluable. My supervisor is always helpful and he cares a lot about his interns. He makes sure that his interns get responses back from other employees from different departments while maintaining a good communication and relationship. Coworkers at InComm are very friendly and willing to help me whenever i have questions or confusions with my works.
    -There were many projects that i was in. It was such an fantastic opportunity for me to learn and expose myself to real projects in real life at InComm
    -Supervisors and managers do care about their interns and they do recognize your hard works and your willingness to learn
    -Many opportunities including Full-Time Employment with the company after your internship or when you are graduated (I did not finish my one year internship, but I got a Full-Time Job offer after I graduated)
    -You are more likely to be put in projects that you are interested in or projects that are suited with your degrees.
    -I highly recommend InComm for anyone who is seeking for an internship or FTE

Cons

-I do not see any cons

There are newer employer reviews for InComm