There are newer employer reviews for InComm

Interesting combination of people and products

I have been working at InComm as a contractor

Pros

InComm provides products and services that are widely being utilized to process payments and financial information. This makes the products appealing to a wide range of organizations and people, keeping things interesting and moving forward.

Cons

There seems quite a bit a political jousting and positioning within the company. Seems to get in the way of productivity and a part of the company culture. Unfortunate.

Provide meaningful communications within all of InComm and encourage positive feedback and direction for improvement.

71 Other Employee Reviews for InComm (View Most Recent)

Great Company to work with

Current Employee - Intern  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Intern in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm as an intern for less than a year

Pros

-I had worked at InComm as an intern for five months, and I have recently accepted a full-time employment as a Business Analyst. InComm is a great company with great people and opportunities. The experience that I have gained with the company is invaluable. My supervisor is always helpful and he cares a lot about his interns. He makes sure that his interns get responses back from other employees from different departments while maintaining a good communication and relationship. Coworkers at InComm are very friendly and willing to help me whenever i have questions or confusions with my works.
    -There were many projects that i was in. It was such an fantastic opportunity for me to learn and expose myself to real projects in real life at InComm
    -Supervisors and managers do care about their interns and they do recognize your hard works and your willingness to learn
    -Many opportunities including Full-Time Employment with the company after your internship or when you are graduated (I did not finish my one year internship, but I got a Full-Time Job offer after I graduated)
    -You are more likely to be put in projects that you are interested in or projects that are suited with your degrees.
    -I highly recommend InComm for anyone who is seeking for an internship or FTE

Cons

-I do not see any cons

From another Intern's perspective...

I have been working at InComm full-time

Pros

Abundant opportunities to kick-start or grow one's career. The company has a ton of new initiatives that employees can drive or contribute to. In addition, business is growing rapidly and new opportunities arise frequently.
    The work-life balance is excellent. Management is flexible to employee needs.
    Senior management is accessible. The current CTO seems to genuinely care about his people and is determined to make improvements.
    The people are easy going and great to work with.
    Great place for the go-getter to advance. After interning for 5 months, I was promoted to full-time employment upon graduation.

Cons

Being in such a dynamic environment, not all business processes are formalized. Establishing formal processes and documentation initiatives are being implemented as a result.

Continue promoting initiatives that focus on improving business processes and employee job satisfaction.

There are newer employer reviews for InComm

Worked for InComm? Contribute to the Community!