There are newer employer reviews for InComm

Mass confusion...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Like everyone else said, free parking, gym, competive salary. Great place to learn. Great location right downtown, remote ability based on management's discretion.

Cons

Failure to understand it is no longer a small company, no work-life balance, interview didn't quite expose all pertinent details of the role and responsibilities, lack of documentation for such critical processes. While some people burn the midnight oil, others have their own schedules and come and go as they please and were "given" a title. Pretty sad and very discouraging for new resources.

Set the right expectations during the interview and to your clients and don't expect for new people to understand the chaos within the organization. Hire 3rd Party consultants to improve performance and processes.

80 Other Employee Reviews for InComm (View Most Recent)

Unsatisfied

I have been working at InComm

Pros

Great team I work with with nice supervisor and manager

Cons

Senior management sucks and don't care for employees. They leave it up to HR to determine what the salary specs should be for employees who are overworked and underpaid. Constantly threatened about getting terminated for the least mishap.

DO BETTER!!

Good company with many grouches and Incompetent Decision makers in the mix

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InComm full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Better than average compensation, great locations, Excellent work-life balance

Cons

many clueless Upper managers (Directors and VPs) many employees who need babysitting

This is more for current and former employees who have been or were with the company for several years.

I find it funny when people say “This company is horrible, I have been working here for more than 5 … years” what does that say about you? If the company is horrible, free yourself and go somewhere else. The fact of the matter is, not all companies are Google. You are hired at will, which means that you can leave at any time for any reason. I have worked for several companies, like most people but every company that I worked for has some things that I liked and others that I hated. My biggest complaint about InComm, like many people here, is that most of the people in upper management have no idea of what is actually happening in the trenches.

I remember a situation where I copied the wrong distribution list in an email that was going out to a business partner. That Distro list included some VPs and Directors. I immediately sent them a disregard email but they all jumped on the email and started discussing its content. Their final settlement was that my request to the partner was not something that could be done. They sent an email to myself and to my direct managers advising me that the email should have not been sent out and that the request in it could not be processed. My response was: “we have been doing this for years and please see below the response from the partner confirming that the issue has been taken care of”. I never heard a word back from anyone.

My Experience with InComm has been mostly positive and my family and I are being afforded a comfortable living, with a wonderful work life balance. When that changes, I will quit and find something else. What will never happen is me saying “This company is horrible, I have been working here for more than 5 … years” man up or woman up and move on.

My direct managers and my coworkers are great. The education level of some of the people reporting to me makes my job sometimes challenging but I still love coming to work every day.

Please! Stop whining!

Directors, VPs, get to know your employees a little better. In the process, you will understand your company and your job, hopefully.

Department managers, stop the finger pointing.....you are all working for the same company

There are newer employer reviews for InComm