InComm

www.incomm.com
  www.incomm.com
There are newer employer reviews for InComm

Offers Great opportunity to learn but low salary

I worked at InComm full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Offers a lot of opportunities to learn
Uses agile methodologies
quite a few employees are highly skilled and experienced
Use of latest technologies

Cons

Low Salary as compared to market rate

85 Other Employee Reviews for InComm (View Most Recent)

Learned a lot during my time here and still doing..

I have been working at InComm full-time

Pros

Good Salary and benefits, two office locations is a plus

Cons

Well many.. its a growing company.. its is getting better under new CTO Bruce Brown... but the upper management needs to pay more attention on their direct reports.. bonus should be given.. considering companys profit and turnovers..

try to analyse and understand people under you, they are way more technical and productive than what you are thinking..

IT

Former Employee - IT Director in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - IT Director in Atlanta, GA

I worked at InComm full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

If you thrive in chaos, there is plenty of chaos. The challenges are endless with a blistering change rate to keep you on your toes. You never work the same day twice. Great location.

Cons

Executive management in IT is highly reactionary and cannot keep up with their own directives. The top priority/end of the world issue/drop everything project changes like the weather. Add constant re-orgs to that and you are set up for failure out of the gate.
    IT Operations leadership has ethics issues, leadership issues, competency issues and they are completely and arrogantly oblivious to any of this. This is "leadership" that consistently blames the troops for their own failures and is so disrespectful that technicians are openly referred to as "burger flippers". You can see how they refer to the Network team in the interview review someone else left on InComm IT. I wasn't shocked to read that one. This "leadership" in IT Operations is hands down the worst experience I have encountered in any working environment.

IT's reputation is mud in ATL. I consistently get a chuckle, at least, when I speak of my time here to anyone in the industry. I don't see how they could possibly attract any real talent at this point. I do not know how you fix that - relocate? outsource? or just stay on the current course slowly circling the drain? Thankfully this is not my problem.

There are newer employer reviews for InComm