There are newer employer reviews for InDyne

InDyne is a good place to work.

Former Employee - Shuttle Driver in Arlington, VA
Former Employee - Shuttle Driver in Arlington, VA

I worked at InDyne

Pros

One reason. The owner of the company Don Bishop is one of the fairest and encouraging man I've ever worked for. He looks out for his employees and makes sure ALL are treated well. He expects a lot from people but also holds himself accountable in every aspect of the company. If you get employed with InDyne and put forth an honest effort you will be treated well. Good luck to all.

JC

Cons

Middle management could be more helpful in delegating projects, just my opinion.

Hold employee meetings every few months to get the TRUE feed back from the bottom up. This way you have a much better feel of how the customer truly feels about day to day operations.

reviews filtered by

Ambitious Need Not Apply

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eglin AFB, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eglin AFB, FL

I have been working at InDyne

Pros

InDyne is a great place to work if you wish to keep the same job for a very long time. The job stability is great. There are numerous people that have worked here for most of their lives.

Cons

Low pay and small raises are a fact of life. We hire the lowest bidder so we have a reputation for having lower quality employees. Our best employees quickly discover that they have limited growth potential here and leave.

Management needs to realize that employees resent having to work longer hours for the sole purpose of appearances. Employees with jobs that involve creativity do not produce more the longer you make them sit at their desk.

2. Great company to work for

I worked at InDyne

Pros

Benefits and great opportunity to learn what I did.

Cons

Was not located in Utah

Keep up good work.