InDyne
www.indyneinc.com Reston, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

InDyne is a good place to work.

Shuttle Driver (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

ProsOne reason. The owner of the company Don Bishop is one of the fairest and encouraging man I've ever worked for. He looks out for his employees and makes sure ALL are treated well. He expects a lot from people but also holds himself accountable in every aspect of the company. If you get employed with InDyne and put forth an honest effort you will be treated well. Good luck to all.

JC

ConsMiddle management could be more helpful in delegating projects, just my opinion.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold employee meetings every few months to get the TRUE feed back from the bottom up. This way you have a much better feel of how the customer truly feels about day to day operations.

Ambitious Need Not Apply

Eglin AFB, FL

I have been working at InDyne

Pros: InDyne is a great place to work if you wish to keep the same job for a very long time.… Cons: Low pay and small raises are a fact of life. We hire the lowest bidder so we have a… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to realize that employees resent having to work longer hours for the sole purpose of appearances. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stable, even during furloughs...

Electronics Tech II (Current Employee)
    Eglin AFB, FL

I have been working at InDyne full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent vacation/PTO 401k Pay is above average especially for the northwest Florida region. Ability to move around and… Cons: Although pay is above average, there can be some time between raises since most… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on InDyne.

Worked for InDyne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InDyne reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InDyne CEO C. Donald Bishop. All reviews posted anonymously by InDyne employees.