There are newer employer reviews for InFocus

glad they are out of business

I worked at InFocus

Pros

location was great. Wilsonville was a lovely place. junior associates were great as well. history was bad and success had come easily. no ability to see the future and plan for it

Cons

bad business. economically impossible to make money with cost structure, and inability to change cost structure. poor leadership by kyle, who was in it for himself.

best thing to do was to go private. but long term, still cannot see it making money. brand continues to erode

8 Other Employee Reviews for InFocus (View Most Recent)

Circling the Drain

I have been working at InFocus

Pros

Most of the people you work with are great and talented.

Cons

The great and talented either move onto other jobs quickly or are suffering from Stockholm.

InFocus Culture

Former Employee - Logistics Analyst  in  Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Logistics Analyst in Portland, OR

I worked at InFocus as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Was able to learn a new system and receive experience within the electronics industry. Created more connections within the transportation industry. In this respect, being a contractor for InFocus was a positive experience.

Cons

The culture within InFocus was the worst I've ever experienced though out my 20+ years in the transportation industry. Very few employees had anything positive to say about InFocus which was unfortunate as there are some great people within the company. Even when I was advised my contracted was ending I was told I was lucky to get out. I was told employees who had worked for InFocus for 10 years or longer were considered as "dinosaurs". Later I understood why.

Management needs to work on building a positive culture within InFocus. From my personal experience, I became very unsure of my day to day actions as my manager created serious doubt and no since of direction as to what needed to be accomplished. On several occasions I was informed I had information only to find out I didn't. In certain cases, I was even told not to call our vendors as all the information I needed was within "Sharepoint". Overall, InFocus Sr. Management is only concerned about reducing costs and not providing a healthy work experience for it employees. I helped reduced transportation costs significantly and once this was accomplished my contracted was ended.

There are newer employer reviews for InFocus

Worked for InFocus? Contribute to the Community!