InMobi
inmobi.com San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Has been so far very employee friendly and lots of scope to learn new things. Above standard compensation.

Operations Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at InMobi full-time for less than a year

ProsEmployee friendly, scope for learning, good compensation, incentives, flexible work hours, free food, flexible leaves, Work from home and lots other.

ConsNot necessarily a Con but, someone new to working at an Ad-network company may find it a bit challenging to understand fully at the beginning.

Advice to Senior ManagementOwnership of various elements should be a bit more organized and proper documentation for any job/project would be really beneficial. No complaints though.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Bad business practice of banning publishers to suspend their earnings

Ads Operation (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at InMobi full-time for more than a year

Pros: The mobile sector is great to work on. There is a… Cons: The company maintain a very bad business practice of banning its small publishers to eat money from them to… Advice to Senior Management: Listen more to the customer. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great learning

Manager (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at InMobi full-time for more than a year

Pros: Sector Intelligent people Dynamic environment Work life balance Cons: Culture Politics in mid management Sales product mis match Advice to Senior Management: Hire the right people for mid management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on InMobi.

Worked for InMobi? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InMobi reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InMobi CEO Naveen Tewari . All reviews posted anonymously by InMobi employees.