InSight Health

www.insighthealth.com
  www.insighthealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for InSight Health

Steady pay check and thats about it.

Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in Lake Forest, CA
Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in Lake Forest, CA

I have been working at InSight Health

Pros

Senior management is mostly friendly, they are willing to listen to ideas or at least pretend like their listening. Operations support is excellent. Good communication, not micromanaged, casual environment.

Cons

Wholesale mobile side of business is struggling. No promotions, raises, or opportunity to advance. I excelled in my role and was never recognized. Commision plan signed at the beginning of employment was never paid out. Sales manager refused to discuss it and kept saying "I will take care of you" or "next quarter we are rewriting you plan"...in the end I never made a dime of commision as agreed to in offer letter. Layoffs were frequent and stability was always in question. The company was always behind the curve in establishing their price point for the market rsulting in lost business to the competition. Too much overhead has made insight uncompetative in a very difficult market.

Stop trying to trim the fat from the bottom ranks. All the upper mangement could be cut in half. This is especially evident when making a critical decision that is time sensative. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians, to put it simply.

11 Other Employee Reviews for InSight Health (View Most Recent)

Stay away

Former Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at InSight Health

Pros

The base salary is reasonable and the benefits are decent.

Cons

Incompetent senior management & unrealistic goals. "Boys Club" so as a female, there is no opportunity. HR dept does not protect their employees instead looks the other way.

Quit

New Techs - Make a lot of Money at Insight! Older Techs - Leave!

Former Employee - X-ray Tech in Oxnard, CA
    Former Employee - X-ray Tech in Oxnard, CA

I worked at InSight Health

Pros

The patients are always one of the reasons for working in the medical field.

Cons

Favoritism with manager; inability to be cross-trained at all in any modality. New technologists make a lot more than older, longer-experienced technologists. Fair? Not at all, especially when new hires prove to be lazy and incompetent, avoiding work or finding excuses not to do the job for which they were hired.

If you hire a new tech, just out of school, and pay him or her $5.00 an hour more than a long-term, loyal employee, you have a very serious problem with compensation models and employee appreciation. Sure, you may be competitive in the current market, but you also will lose your good, steady employees to other radiology groups.

There are newer employer reviews for InSight Health