There are newer employer reviews for InVue Security Products

One of the best experiences as an intern.

Current Intern - Finance & Talent Acquisition Specialist Intern in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at InVue Security Products as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

- Amazing Environment - Highly cooperative Managers - Numerous off-work engaging acitivities - Umpteen channels of learning

Cons

- Sponsorship is something InVue should start considering

Advice to Management

- Keep growing and develop stratgies to sustain the growth attained so far

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Excellent company

I have been working at InVue Security Products full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fast growth, solid benefits, good salaries

Cons

Because of fast past good people can sometimes be overlooked or left out. New structure to support growth has also segmented the company and made it a little more political

Advice to Management

Ensure "teams" are not making decisions in a vacuum

Invue is truly a welcome change of pace in my career

I have been working at InVue Security Products full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I’ve been with Invue for approximately 2 years and have had a very positive experience so far. While I don’t really care of the use of buzzwords, I will say that work with Invue is in fact dynamic, collaborative and culture focused (as others have noted). Despite the intense focus on performance and quality of work, management is generally very fair with regards to people’s personal time and ensuring a good work/home balance. Not that there aren’t occasional night and weekends to put in some additional time, but they tend to be the exception not the rule. If you are kind of personal that truly likes a collaborative work environment, Invue is definitely a place to consider… there is more peer to peer interaction every day at this company than I’ve ever experienced in my career. As others have mentioned, Invue is a financially healthy company and that drives a lot of positivity around the office and flexibility for us to challenge ourselves. I’ve worked in plenty of other environments where the financial limitations of the company preventing us from pushing limits and caused a lot of taking the “safe road”; I’ve never seen a hint of that here.

Cons

Our rapid growth and strong position in the market set a high bar for employee performance here, so the environment isn’t going to be for everyone. There’s plenty of pressure from management to get things done faster and more efficiently and some people are wired to “enjoy” that type of working pace more than others. If you don’t like to be pushed (sometimes out of your comfort zone), this may not be the type of place you’d want to work.