Excellent Company

Current Employee - Medical Underwriter  in  Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Medical Underwriter in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Incepture as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

They care about their employees, we get PTO and Health insurance and 401K, and they offer recognition rewards and quarterly employee appreciation luncheons. Competitive pay and semi-anuall family outtings. Great company to work for.

Cons

There is no Vision or Dental insurance offered.

I would like to see Vision and Dental benefits added to the benefit package.

Other Reviews for Incepture

Both contract assignments afforded me the skills that later positioned me for a perm job with another employer.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Incepture

Pros

The Incepture recruiter was truly my advocate for both assignments. She made me feel valued as a person and an employee.

Cons

The company they had to use for background checks and verification of pior employment was inefficient but Incepture had no choice. Also, wished they offered more generous PTO than they did...like one day for every 1000 hrs worked. .

Please continue to market a variety of corporations so that more candidates can be considered.

I look forward to coming to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Incepture

Pros

I genuinely enjoy the people I get to work with. We are all focused on the success of Incepture and seeing our brand grow in the market. The office atmosphere is light, but at the same time, very intent on getting done what we need to do to reach our goals.

We are able to address and respond to issues quickly.

Our team is quick to rally around those in need, be it in the community or our own employees. I am proud of the commitment we have to the larger community.

Cons

With our rapid growth, we are sometimes in a more reactive than proactive mode. We could improve on our internal customer service to one another at times.

There are newer employer reviews for Incepture.

Worked for Incepture? Contribute to the Community!