There are newer employer reviews for Indeed

great place to work

Former Employee - Sales Intern  in  San Mateo, CA
Former Employee - Sales Intern in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Indeed as an intern for less than a year

Pros

the company environment in this awesome is very open and supportive. happy hours, fully stocked kitchen, and regular company outings

Cons

the crm is out of date

112 Other Employee Reviews for Indeed (View Most Recent)

A Fine Sales Job

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I worked at Indeed full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, fun environment, good parties. Product works well and customers are generally satisfied. Good tech team and client support team.

Cons

Poor senior leadership, poor training, terrible internal systems, leads are impossible to chase, unfair business rules of engagement on leads, high turn over, too many of the early employees in senior level roles that are great sales people but poor managers.

Invest more in the structure of the business

Account Executive

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  San Mateo, CA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Indeed full-time

Pros

The product is very good. Indeed is getting to be very well know. You also can make a lot of money at Indeed if you make hit your numbers. Indeed also does things like happy hours and team events. There is a lot of food and drinks and you also have one lunch catered a week. Also, I really enjoyed my coworkers.

Cons

No career growth at all. There isn't really a plan to move to the next level. This is one of the reasons that the time span of AE's is pretty fast. You are very micromanaged at Indeed. 60 minimums calls daily grows tiresome and isn't business smart. The CRM is really bad. You spend a lot of time looking for prospects. Indeed has become oversaturated. Indeed is a good experience, but it isn't a company where you will have longevity, especially in the competitive Bay Area job market.

Have a career path for employees. Also, update the CRM to salesforce. Your engineers should be working on the product, not a subpar CRM. I would also suggest not having such a micromanaged model. 60 calls in the HR industry just isn't that realistic. If you have to have a minimum, I would suggest combining calls and emails for a number.

There are newer employer reviews for Indeed

Worked for Indeed? Contribute to the Community!