Index
www.index.hu Budapest, Hungary 150 to 499 Employees

Getting worse by the minute

Developer (Former Employee)
Budapest (Hungary)

ProsSince its one of the biggest online news portals in the country working there looks good on your CV . High loads and lots of products to work around.

ConsAbsolutely no management whatsoever. No motivation, no feedback, no career opportunities. Many people demotivated and a very poor atmosphere to work in. Hard to get any ideas through and if possible, no feedback on the results.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be great to share some advice with upper management, but since management doesn't exist it is really hard to say anything at all.

good

Controller (Former Employee)
    Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at Index full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Private company good management, pays well Cons: the industry has ups and downs which affects the employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Index.

Worked for Index? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Index reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Index employees.