Indiana Professional Management Group

www.gotoipmg.com
  www.gotoipmg.com
There are newer employer reviews for Indiana Professional Management Group

One of the worst companies I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - Case Manager

I have been working at Indiana Professional Management Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Being able to have a home office.

Cons

Being in constant fear that you will be another employee who gets laid off..and by phone in a mass employee firing. Knowing you are a good employee but having someone behind the scenes trying to build a case against you. Knowing that it might be a possibility because you aren't superhuman. Not having much time to be with the individuals on your caseload.

Start treating your employees with the respect they deserve and uphold your motto of having the consumer's needs be paramount. A kind word goes a long way. Better start doing some damage control..or you are going to lose all of your case managers/i.e. the actually money makers in your company!!

67 Other Employee Reviews for Indiana Professional Management Group (View Most Recent)

Disrespect and greed are rampant.

Former Employee - Case Manager
    Former Employee - Case Manager

I worked at Indiana Professional Management Group full-time

Pros

Work from home. Compassionate co-workers.

Cons

Where do I start? This company has no respect for their employees or the clients who depend on them. The pay continues to decline while work loads increase. Upper management continues to rake in money for themselves by treating their employees like slaves and/or robots and working them to death. They don't treat them like human beings with families or lives. Benefits are not good. They fire good people at random just because they can. They never listen to the wants or needs of the employees. I would not recommend this company to anyone unless I really despised them.

Start treating your employees like people. Get some compassion.

No concern for case managers

I have been working at Indiana Professional Management Group full-time

Pros

Working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and flexibility of the schedule.

Cons

Totally unrealistic expectations of case managers, no input from case managers is sought, case managers have to foot a great of expenses out of own pocket as the expense allowance doesn't cover all of expenses, plus you have to provide your own laptop--company doesn't help with this at all. Benefits are very poor. Management treats us poorly. We work non-stop at least 6 days a week.

Start looking at case managers as valuable employees rather than your work horses.

There are newer employer reviews for Indiana Professional Management Group

Worked for Indiana Professional Management Group? Contribute to the Community!