There are newer employer reviews for Indiana Wesleyan

It was an ok job to work while on campus

Former Employee - Student Worker
Former Employee - Student Worker

I worked at Indiana Wesleyan

Pros

I was living at the IWU campus so it was a good place to work while i attended school.

Cons

the pay for student workers is very minimum. I was in an IT position only making 7.65 an hour.

In all of my jobs on campus the bosses and co-workers i dealt with very very friendly and competent. The management was very accommodating to classes.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Indiana Wesleyan (View Most Recent)

Indiana Wesleyan University is a wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Student Assistant
    Current Employee - Student Assistant

I have been working at Indiana Wesleyan

Pros

It is a Christ centered community and people are positive and loving as opposed to cutthroat and rude. It is clear that God is the cornerstone of what we do.

Cons

There aren't a lot of cons about working for this university. I enjoy

One thing that I would say is that there is a level of professionalism that could be more prevalent.

The people make the difference.

I have been working at Indiana Wesleyan

Pros

I worked on campus in the Marion, IN location. The close-knit community is so ideal - and being able to hop over to the coffee shop for a quick breather was a huge bonus. My coworkers were wonderful... it's a nice-people atmosphere and working with students is rewarding the majority of the time. No one's perfect, there are always going to be grumps wherever you go. :)

Cons

Communication within the university is lacking. Many recent personnel changes at "higher" levels and shifting office locations... decisions were made without much prior explanation - frustrating to be on the receiving end of it all.

There are newer employer reviews for Indiana Wesleyan