There are newer employer reviews for Indiana Wesleyan

Indiana Wesleyan University is a wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Student Assistant
Current Employee - Student Assistant

I have been working at Indiana Wesleyan

Pros

It is a Christ centered community and people are positive and loving as opposed to cutthroat and rude. It is clear that God is the cornerstone of what we do.

Cons

There aren't a lot of cons about working for this university. I enjoy

One thing that I would say is that there is a level of professionalism that could be more prevalent.

18 Other Employee Reviews for Indiana Wesleyan (View Most Recent)

Great school to work for!

Former Employee - Assistant Director of Recruitment
    Former Employee - Assistant Director of Recruitment

I worked at Indiana Wesleyan full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Christian values held strongly across the university, appreciates life-work balance. Great benefits, including wellness benefit for you and spouse.

Cons

Traditional campus focus, so working in the adult side can be a bit dis-heartening. Regional sites in other locations and sites don't receive as much attention as main campus. Quick to change little things, hard to change big policies.

Listen to students and staff and seriously consider putting into effect student-friendly policies and things that will help the University (even if there is an upfront cost in the beginning).

Great place to work if you keep your head down

I have been working at Indiana Wesleyan full-time

Pros

2 weeks vacation right off the bat, paid holidays and sick time.

Cons

The college spends money on stuff they do not need, they do not budget very well so people have been let go due to this. Management needs more diversity training

Management should be required to take more management classes. Communication is horrible and issues are swept under the rug. I have overheard a supervisor in facilities use terrible language towards other employees and no action was taken against them. They need to stop hiring friends and allow those who have the time in and the skill set to rise up.

There are newer employer reviews for Indiana Wesleyan

Worked for Indiana Wesleyan? Contribute to the Community!