There are newer employer reviews for Indicon

Trying times

I have been working at Indicon

Pros

Good job security since people quit regularly.
Lees than 5 miles from where I live
Have health insurance
Regularly sent out of the office
Have own voice mail

Cons

Poor pay. Was promised would get more at interview after six months did not. If you expect to be able to afford things like a house forget it.
Management has no trouble messing with your personal life by sending you out of town so any relationship or marraige you have will not last long. One year I missed Thanksgiving because of this.
No regular days off have to take time off for day after thanksgining and have to work week between Christmas and New years.

pay better.
Dont punish people by sendin you out of town for exptended time.
Dont mess/punish with peoples personal life by sendin you out of town for exptended time so any relationship or marraige you have will not last long.
Dont be suspicous of empluyeees.
Build quality circuit boards.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Indicon (View Most Recent)

Employed

I have been working at Indicon

Pros

Can work out of office for months at a time. Pay is low so new building can be afforded. Cose to where I live. Can use company truck when you have to move.

Cons

Low pay. No respect. Send best people out of town to make it difficult to get new job. Out of town work puts miles on car and have to buy another since old one ragged out from travel. Ruin relationships.

Talk to people . Include employees in ideas. Recognize talented people and treat them better than new hires. Don't yank people around sending them out of town without considering the time of years and holidays.

There are newer employer reviews for Indicon