Infineon Technologies
www.infineon.com Neubiberg, Germany 5000+ Employees

update management in work

Employee-operator (Current Employee)
Batam Centre (Indonesia)

Proswe respond more pro in the welfare of our employees are infineon for work on the basis of sincerity

Consfor all of us employees should not pay attention to one employee to another employee in the work as it will only lead to disappointment for all employees who do not feel noticed and togetherness and we just want equal rights.

Advice to Senior Managementfor we just want to always consider the welfare of employees

Comfortable Environment

Intern (Former Employee)
    Melaka (Malaysia)

I worked at Infineon Technologies as an intern for less than a year

Pros: a lot of training, get to contact globally, performance based, high… Cons: working culture is always having OT...somehow without reason More

Good company for Embedded

Software Engineer II (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Infineon Technologies full-time

Pros: Work & Life Balance Employee Benefits work culture Management Cons: No design opportunities in Hardware Small office setup Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. More responsibilities should be given… More
There are newer reviews on Infineon Technologies.

Worked for Infineon Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infineon Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Infineon Technologies CEO Dr. Reinhard Ploss. All reviews posted anonymously by Infineon Technologies employees.