Infinite Computing Systems
www.infinite-usa.com Cedar Rapids, IA

Leave this company as your last resort

Consultant (Former Employee)
Cedar Rapids, IA

ProsThe environment is extremely informal. Employees are informed about the what they are expected to deliver and the deadline, but that's about it. If you value being unsupervised most of the time, this might be worth a try.

ConsThe pay rate is extremely low, people are asked to perform tasks that have absolutely nothing to do with their position or background, management has no idea of what they are doing but still force their input into projects, there is no respect for employees. Morale is obviously very low and turnover is ridiculously high.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some help. Attend some management courses. And stop being cheap so you can attract talent and keep it in the company.

Challenging

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Infinite Computing Systems

Pros: Flexibility, autonomy, location, physical environment, and peers are all great. Cons: Very low wages for some positions No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very Goood. Medium sized organization with aggressive goals and committed management.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Infinite Computing Systems

Pros: I had a very straight forward relationship with Infinite. They appreciate hard work and commitment. Management has aggressive goals for success and are passionate about… Cons: Salary is difficult to negotiate. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Infinite Computing Systems.

Worked for Infinite Computing Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infinite Computing Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Infinite Computing Systems CEO Nita Inani. All reviews posted anonymously by Infinite Computing Systems employees.