Infinite Computing Systems

www.infinite-usa.com

Non-Progressive Company, Not Willing to Actually Move Forward

Resource Manager (Recruiter) (Former Employee) Cedar Rapids, IA

ProsThe people that work there are wonderful, aside from the President. They are knowledgeable, willing to help you out, and mutually understand the pain of working there.

ConsThe president of this company is the only one right in the room even if he is wrong. He toes the line of legality and is very good at covering his tracks. Everything is disorganized. He likes to keep everyone in the dark about what their coworkers are doing, so no one ever knows what's going on. In addition to this being the most stressful place you could ever work, your also end up paying for it. The "benefits" that are offered are a joke, and he is supposed to pay 50% of medical and you pay 50% of medical but the truth is the employee pays between 80% to 100% of insurance. Run away from this company you will not be able to stand the drama, unprofessional behavior, or illegal activity that goes on.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to the Board is to replace the President of the company because he is single handedly running the business into the ground. If he actually wanted to hire people he would stop being so cheap and give people what they are worth and not haggle them until they feel they are getting a terrible deal and walking away. I have personally see at least 10 candidates go through to final interviews and leave mad about what the president offered them and never come back again. If he doesn't hire his sales person soon this company is going to continue to fail.

Ok for the industry standard.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Infinite Computing Systems

Pros: Good pay for the job. Ok managers. No room… Cons: No room for career growth Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Leave this company as your last resort

Consultant (Former Employee) Cedar Rapids, IA

I worked at Infinite Computing Systems as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The environment is extremely informal. Employees are informed about the what they are expected to deliver and the deadline,… Cons: The pay rate is extremely low, people are asked to perform tasks that have absolutely nothing to do with their position or background, management has… Advice to Senior Management: Get some help. Attend some management courses. And stop being cheap… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Infinite Computing Systems.

Worked for Infinite Computing Systems? Contribute to the Community!