Infinite Computing Systems

www.infinite-usa.com

Committed Startup! But Autonomy missing in each department

Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsPlace not just teaches you your work but gives you enough experience in facing challenges that a startup faces.
Offers complete transparency to make you aware of all happenings within organization across departments (For me that sometimes is a negative factor as well).
 In terms of knowledge, great amount of flexibility is offered to implement your own ideas and apply your own intellect. For me that is an asset at ICS, something which clearly misses in all big organization.
Work is recognized quickly and it does not take long to be part of board room meetings. It just not possible at bigger organizations.

It's easy to climb ladders here.

ConsProcesses not defined clearly, even though company is ISO certified and soon will be CMMI certified but they just seems to be on papers for now.
Meeting deadlines at cost of not keeping records can cost you dearly while working on big projects.
Another downside is resource allocation, Buffer resource allocation is worst I have seen ever in my professional career. Management reaction is like an earthquake when you leave or apply for a vacation.

Brand Infinite Missing. Marketing is an area which does not seems to be working. Either team does not exist or somehow they are in tizzy what to market and what specialization trumpet they should blow.(Should it be .NET, PHP , J2ee, Mainframe?). They are blowing everything for now.

But then these things might automatically move away as Infinite matures and becomes capable of handling large enterprise level projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementAutonomy is clearly missing. It's an organization and not a small shop of furntiture where only owner keeps the charge of everthing. Each department has designated job to do and let them do that. Give that autonomy to them.

Stakeholders should really think about only business and nothing else. More they get into day to day affairs of the organization, more it shows that they do not have anything constructive to do.

Infinite is an organization make it appear like one. Do not make it appear like a shop

Not paying as per industrial standards

I have been working at Infinite Computing Systems

Pros: Pays Salary in Time and has good marketing team Cons: Doesn't pay even close to average and will hide information… Advice to Senior Management: They need to take care of their employees well to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Non-Progressive Company, Not Willing to Actually Move Forward

Resource Manager (Recruiter) (Former Employee) Cedar Rapids, IA

I worked at Infinite Computing Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people that work there are wonderful, aside from the President. They are… Cons: The president of this company is the only one right in the room even if he is wrong. He toes the line of legality and… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to the Board is to replace the President of the company because he is single handedly running the business into the ground. If… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Infinite Computing Systems.

Worked for Infinite Computing Systems? Contribute to the Community!