Infinite Computing Systems

www.infinite-usa.com
There are newer employer reviews for Infinite Computing Systems

Very Goood. Medium sized organization with aggressive goals and committed management.

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Cedar Rapids, IA
Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Cedar Rapids, IA

I worked at Infinite Computing Systems

Pros

I had a very straight forward relationship with Infinite. They appreciate hard work and commitment. Management has aggressive goals for success and are passionate about results. I do not agree with the previous review; their processes and documentation workflow are very good compared to most companies in Mid-West. From my experience, they are nice and respectful to professional committed employees but are unforgiving to freeriders. Promotions are based on results and loyalty. Senior professionals get free certification courses and exam fees. Salary + benefits is similar to mid-west IT companies of the same size.

Cons

Salary is difficult to negotiate.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Infinite Computing Systems (View Most Recent)

web designer

Former Employee - Web Designer in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Web Designer in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (less than a year)

Pros

good work culture and management

Cons

Less Compensation ,overall my experience was good

Work More Learn More But with no Benfits

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If your just starting your career as in the Technical department and are not keen to get increments or good pay then this is the perfect company for you but want to slog out your way. (but that too depends if you get a good project to work in :D ) . You learn all by yourself, the seniors are good and always there to help. The atmosphere is good and relaxed. You learn to take decisions by yourself on project issues.

Cons

good for a year or two to grow else better go for some other company because your not going to get any benefits or appreciation. There are possibility of you either working a lot or working absolutely nothing(but depends on the project again). There would be lot of us vs them...

There are newer employer reviews for Infinite Computing Systems