Infinite Technologies, Inc.
www.infintech.com Folsom, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Great small business where the engineers get experience in a large variety of roles.

Engineer (Current Employee)
Clearfield, UT

ProsGood coworkers. Plenty of opportunity to pick up new skills. You don't have a boss breathing down your neck. You given allowance for creative design and implementation.

ConsDoing mostly government contracts means that you have to work with customers that are rarely sure about what they actually want. Its difficult hit a target that is constantly moving.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time in the office and delegate more responsibility.

ITI allows me to seek new lines of business without the structure found in most companies.

I have been working at Infinite Technologies, Inc.

Pros: Freedom, flexible, family-oriented, good compensation, great retirement plan, good friends,… Cons: limited management over site, limited corporate policies and procedures, no… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the employees and engage in honest feedback. Never take sides until all… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Infinite Technologies, Inc..

Worked for Infinite Technologies, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infinite Technologies, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Infinite Technologies, Inc. CEO John A Runnberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Infinite Technologies, Inc. employees.