Infinity Advertising Solutions

www.infinityadvertisingsolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions

Very Unprofessional ! Very Crooked company !!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Ask the owner Amaal ! he is the only one getting rich from your hard work !!

Cons

The only people that might have some perks with this joke of a company is the management.
You work all day for a small commission at best buy. Do yourself a favor if you think you might want to interview with these people DONT !! Very shady company!! No benefits and no pay equal a very unhappy employee!!

Infinity Advertising Solutions Response

Dec 12, 2013Director of Human Resources and Administration

We apologize for any negative past experiences you may have had. Infinity Advertising Solutions is a brand new company (barely a month old). We are based in West Jordan, Utah - not Denver, Colorado ... More

7 Other Employee Reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great place to work with lots of potential and growth!

Current Employee - Management Training Program in Sandy, UT
    Current Employee - Management Training Program in Sandy, UT

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I was with the company when they expanded out to Utah. The position was a great fit for me because I was looking for somewhere that could foster my energy and hard work. The atmosphere, room for growth, and staff are wonderful to work with.

Cons

The reason I left the company was because I had to relocate. If I was given the opportunity, I would love to go back to this company and expand with them!

My only advice to people applying would be that you do have to work hard, but if you can put in that effort you will go far!

As a result of the time I spent here, I have developed professionally as well as personally. The management is motivating and helpful.

Started with the Company 2 months ago

Current Employee - Supervisor in West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Supervisor in West Jordan, UT

Pros

I came from construction, not knowing anything about marketing/advertising. I started because I saw the opportunty for growth and advancement with actual fortune 100 companies. Over the last couple of months, I've personally seen 5 people get promoted into management. For me, seeing is believing. I can't wait for my shot.

Cons

It's not a "Get rich quick" job. What you put in is what you get out. It's for entrepreneurial type of people like me!!

Promote me, I can't wait to prove myself!

There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions