Infinity Advertising Solutions

www.infinityadvertisingsolutions.com
  www.infinityadvertisingsolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions

Very Unprofessional ! Very Crooked company !!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Ask the owner Amaal ! he is the only one getting rich from your hard work !!

Cons

The only people that might have some perks with this joke of a company is the management.
You work all day for a small commission at best buy. Do yourself a favor if you think you might want to interview with these people DONT !! Very shady company!! No benefits and no pay equal a very unhappy employee!!

Infinity Advertising Solutions Response

Dec 12, 2013Director of Human Resources and Administration

We apologize for any negative past experiences you may have had. Infinity Advertising Solutions is a brand new company (barely a month old). We are based in West Jordan, Utah - not Denver, Colorado ... More

6 Other Employee Reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions (View Most Recent)

Started with the Company 2 months ago

Current Employee - Supervisor in West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Supervisor in West Jordan, UT

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I came from construction, not knowing anything about marketing/advertising. I started because I saw the opportunty for growth and advancement with actual fortune 100 companies. Over the last couple of months, I've personally seen 5 people get promoted into management. For me, seeing is believing. I can't wait for my shot.

Cons

It's not a "Get rich quick" job. What you put in is what you get out. It's for entrepreneurial type of people like me!!

Promote me, I can't wait to prove myself!

Challenging and Rewarding - Great Advancement Opportunity

Current Employee - Account Representative in West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Account Representative in West Jordan, UT

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time

Pros

I'm excited to come to work everyday, which says a lot! Infinity has the best office atmosphere ever - Fun & Positive! Everyone here has the "work hard, play hard" mentality and the program offers an exceptional support system and hands-on training. The opportunity to learn every aspect of business and the realistic opportunity to be able to reach personal, professional and financial goals, even at a young age, is absolutely amazing.

Cons

The bonuses and promotions are based on merit, so you have to put in the work to get the rewards, no matter how long you have been there! (I honestly don't consider this to be a negative, because it makes sense to be paid what you are worth and promoted if you work hard and do the job well... some people may not see it that way though.)

Keep doing what you guys are doing! It's not everyday that you have a management team that is excited to help you meet your personal and professional goals.

There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions