Infinity Advertising Solutions

www.infinityadvertisingsolutions.com
  www.infinityadvertisingsolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions

In three words: Motivating, Rewarding, Inspiring.

Current Employee - Account Representative in West Jordan, UT
Current Employee - Account Representative in West Jordan, UT

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I spent five years as a retail manager before working at Infinity Advertising and I couldn't be any happier with my decision. The atmosphere is completely positive and politic free. You don't advance because of who you know, but because of how hard you work.

Cons

The individual determines their rate of advancement. This may not be practical for some people.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions (View Most Recent)

Amazing opportunity! Great learning experience to understand all aspects of business in a hands-on environment

Current Employee - Account Supervisor in West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Account Supervisor in West Jordan, UT

Pros

Staff is knowledgeable about products and structure is consistent. Infinity offers a base pay and the performance bonuses have been great. The people are very motivated and if you work hard, you do well. There is a ton of room for advancement and to make money, making this the perfect opportunity for motivated people looking to get ahead.

Cons

What you put in is what you get out, which is not for everyone.

Continue to pass this exciting opportunity on to others like myself.

Very Unprofessional ! Very Crooked company !!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Ask the owner Amaal ! he is the only one getting rich from your hard work !!

Cons

The only people that might have some perks with this joke of a company is the management.
    You work all day for a small commission at best buy. Do yourself a favor if you think you might want to interview with these people DONT !! Very shady company!! No benefits and no pay equal a very unhappy employee!!

Infinity Advertising Solutions Response

Dec 12, 2013Director of Human Resources and Administration

We apologize for any negative past experiences you may have had. Infinity Advertising Solutions is a brand new company (barely a month old). We are based in West Jordan, Utah - not Denver, Colorado ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions