Infinity Advertising Solutions

www.infinityadvertisingsolutions.com
  www.infinityadvertisingsolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions

If you have a lot of time and want the potential to earn a lot of money, then this is the place for you.

Former Employee - Vendor  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Vendor in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supervisors were very nice and willing to help. There is a definite positive vibe going around, everybody seems happy that they're there. Good earning potential and decent base pay. Promotes from within and good room for advancement.

Cons

Virtually no training at all. They bring you to the store to learn how to pull people in. You pull someone in and the supervisor who is "training" you completes the sale. I was not provided with any information on the products I would be selling.

The schedule is the biggest downfall. Working 6 days a week (almost 53 hours or so) with no way to change that unless you are promoted. The fine print in the contract you sign says you will be making minimum and that the only reason you get 400 a week is because of how much you work.

Arrange some sort of proper training program. It is hard to sell a product you know nothing about.

Also, Amol, you could always say 'bro' a little less.

Infinity Advertising Solutions Response

Mar 26, 2014Director of Human Resources and Administration

There is definitely a disconnect from what has been said and what actually happens at Infinity Advertising. All of the training is one-on-one with one of the top supervisors in the company. While ... More

6 Other Employee Reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions (View Most Recent)

In three words: Motivating, Rewarding, Inspiring.

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Account Representative in West Jordan, UT

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I spent five years as a retail manager before working at Infinity Advertising and I couldn't be any happier with my decision. The atmosphere is completely positive and politic free. You don't advance because of who you know, but because of how hard you work.

Cons

The individual determines their rate of advancement. This may not be practical for some people.

Amazing opportunity! Great learning experience to understand all aspects of business in a hands-on environment

Current Employee - Account Supervisor  in  West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Account Supervisor in West Jordan, UT

Pros

Staff is knowledgeable about products and structure is consistent. Infinity offers a base pay and the performance bonuses have been great. The people are very motivated and if you work hard, you do well. There is a ton of room for advancement and to make money, making this the perfect opportunity for motivated people looking to get ahead.

Cons

What you put in is what you get out, which is not for everyone.

Continue to pass this exciting opportunity on to others like myself.

There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions

Worked for Infinity Advertising Solutions? Contribute to the Community!