Infinity Advertising Solutions

www.infinityadvertisingsolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions

Challenging and Rewarding - Great Advancement Opportunity

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time

Pros

I'm excited to come to work everyday, which says a lot! Infinity has the best office atmosphere ever - Fun & Positive! Everyone here has the "work hard, play hard" mentality and the program offers an exceptional support system and hands-on training. The opportunity to learn every aspect of business and the realistic opportunity to be able to reach personal, professional and financial goals, even at a young age, is absolutely amazing.

Cons

The bonuses and promotions are based on merit, so you have to put in the work to get the rewards, no matter how long you have been there! (I honestly don't consider this to be a negative, because it makes sense to be paid what you are worth and promoted if you work hard and do the job well... some people may not see it that way though.)

Keep doing what you guys are doing! It's not everyday that you have a management team that is excited to help you meet your personal and professional goals.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions (View Most Recent)

If you have a lot of time and want the potential to earn a lot of money, then this is the place for you.

Former Employee - Vendor in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Vendor in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Supervisors were very nice and willing to help. There is a definite positive vibe going around, everybody seems happy that they're there. Good earning potential and decent base pay. Promotes from within and good room for advancement.

Cons

Virtually no training at all. They bring you to the store to learn how to pull people in. You pull someone in and the supervisor who is "training" you completes the sale. I was not provided with any information on the products I would be selling.

The schedule is the biggest downfall. Working 6 days a week (almost 53 hours or so) with no way to change that unless you are promoted. The fine print in the contract you sign says you will be making minimum and that the only reason you get 400 a week is because of how much you work.

Arrange some sort of proper training program. It is hard to sell a product you know nothing about.

Also, Amol, you could always say 'bro' a little less.

Infinity Advertising Solutions Response

Mar 26, 2014Director of Human Resources and Administration

There is definitely a disconnect from what has been said and what actually happens at Infinity Advertising. All of the training is one-on-one with one of the top supervisors in the company. While ... More

In three words: Motivating, Rewarding, Inspiring.

Current Employee - Account Representative in West Jordan, UT

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I spent five years as a retail manager before working at Infinity Advertising and I couldn't be any happier with my decision. The atmosphere is completely positive and politic free. You don't advance because of who you know, but because of how hard you work.

Cons

The individual determines their rate of advancement. This may not be practical for some people.

There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions