Infinity Advertising Solutions

www.infinityadvertisingsolutions.com
  www.infinityadvertisingsolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions

Working with my trainers & the team at Infinity Advertising has been wonders for my career

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in West Jordan, UT
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in West Jordan, UT

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Both the team environment and positive energy have helped aid me in a successful and life changing career. I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for those that trained me, and my manager's passion for business and success. I am now running my own office within the organization and we are getting better & growing every single day. Thanks Infinity Advertising for all the help and direction.

Cons

This isn't necessarily a "con", but I received a four year college education. When I started with the company, I learned more about business and marketing with real-life, hands-on experience than I did in those four years. Since the position includes all of the training, it doesn't matter if you have finished high school, college, master's program...etc. If you are willing to put in the work, you will succeed in the program whether you have years of experience or none at all.

Please continue to cultivate the team-like atmosphere. I enjoyed having a business partner (Rather than a 'Boss') at Infinity who was more than willing to personally work alongside me to help me reach my goals. The hard work has paid off, and I am forever grateful.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions