There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Consulting Solutions

Excellent experience.

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions

Pros

Compensation can be great if you work hard and can sell. Very fair and open workplace and always growing. Growth oriented company with alot of room for growth in management and compensation.

Cons

Hours can be long but thats what it takes to make it in this business.

reviews filtered by

Working as a consultant

Current Employee - Network Engineer
    Current Employee - Network Engineer

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions

Pros

The pay is quite good. I even asked for a rather large raise and after 1 day it was granted and processed.

Cons

Never heard feedback from them as to how I am doing.

Take your guys out to eat. Spend time with them at least once a month. Let them know you are always there to assist.

2. Practice Area Manager

I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions

Pros

I’ve been working at ICS for almost 4 years and it has been a great experience. I was able to start in the Minneapolis, MN office when it was only 3 people and now we’re just under 20. As I grew my career from a recruiter to an account manager I have had help from the owners of the company and my managers. The owners of this company genuinely want you to succeed, and upper management invests in the success of the people which is a huge difference from any other company that I’ve worked for. ICS is a place where you will get back what you put in, and that has been proven time and time again for me.

Cons

The open work environment is difficult to get used to. It’s loud, people are talking over each other, and there may be 5 or more different music stations playing. You have to learn to tune everyone else out. It’s hard to do at first, but you eventually get used to it.

Keep doing what you are doing and maybe ask someone to turn down the volume from time to time lol.

There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Consulting Solutions