Infinity Insurance
www.infinityauto.com Allentown, PA

Good starting job for someone looking to get into the insurance industry directly out of college.

Claims Adjuster (Former Employee)
Birmingham, AL

ProsFun People. Lots of opportunities to move up since there was a lot of turnover. Included opportunities to move into management. Products were interesting. Great first job to learn about insurance and professionalism.

ConsThe constant turnover was good for opportunities but often would result in extra work until another person could be hired. Pressure around year end to close claims could be excessive.

Good first job right out of college.

Claims Adjuster (Former Employee)
    Birmingham, AL

I worked at Infinity Insurance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Focus on the work you will be fine. Potential to… Cons: Nepotism...Nepotism....Disgusting...Frat Brothers do nothing and move up in the ranks. Those that go to church together move up... while… Advice to Senior Management: Give promotion based on work production, not the guy who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

First Notice Adjuster Trainee

First Notice Adjuster Trainee (Current Employee)
    McAllen, TX

I have been working at Infinity Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros: This position has a flexible schedule, but only when you… Cons: Calls are back to back with hardly any pause in… Advice to Senior Management: The training for this position needs a lot of improvement; in order to have a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Infinity Insurance.

Worked for Infinity Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infinity Insurance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Infinity Insurance CEO James R. Gober. All reviews posted anonymously by Infinity Insurance employees.