There are newer employer reviews for Inflection

incredible community and culture in a high-growth company

I have been working at Inflection

Pros

The people here are hands down the best reason to work here. Several my friends have started interviewing at Inflection, and it's not just because I rave about it! Although we are growing rapidly we're still technically startup-- with the upside of being profitable since day 1, over 5 years ago. The CEO his co-founder brother (as well as the rest of the senior leadership team) amongst entry-level team members who are fresh out of college. We have a ridiculously fun time together during celebratory company trips and social events, but work incredibly together as a team. Our "platform" is actually a platform, and is versatile and robust enough to support many products to come. People here are extremely friendly and respectful of one another, which makes me want to come to work every day just to interact with them. I don't think everyone can say that about their work environment!

Cons

We're transitioning from a true startup to a slightly bigger size, and we're experiencing some growing pains. But if you can handle the challenge and have a positive mindset, you'll learn and gain more than you lose in the process in terms of personal growth and career development. We also don't have a balanced number of men to women but that's improving steadily because our recruiting team ROCKS.

Keep up the good work and please continue to be so down to earth. The whole team appreciates it! We need more women leaders, as tough as they are to find. In general being aware of everyone's engagement and job satisfaction is difficult, but crucial. The time each of you take to check in with each other and the rest of the team is really reflected in the quality of interpersonal relationships at Inflection and will be crucial in the long run. Again, keep it up!

25 Other Employee Reviews for Inflection (View Most Recent)

Flexible, innovative and relatively chill place to work.

I have been working at Inflection

Pros

They take care of their employees. Work life balance is great. The leadership team is very smart. A smaller company can mean more flexibility and opportunity if you are proactive.

Cons

Might not be paying as much as other companies in the bay area. Still in growing phase and figuring out process and structure.

Inflection has provided a truly nurturing and supportive environment for me, a great place.

I have been working at Inflection

Pros

The best part of Inflection is the wonderful team of people that work here. People are intelligent friendly and co-operative with minimal egos and lots of interesting personalities. Management is accessible and transparent, sharing tremendous amounts of information so that everyone has the opportunity to understand the full operation of the business if they take the time to review the communications that are distributed. While the standard work hours are very traditional there is also a lot of flexibility in accommodating individual situations from family needs to commute stress. I would, and do, recommend it to anyone as a great place to work and I am very happy to be here.

Cons

Having snacks and free lunch available is hard on the diet. The lack of bureaucracy sometimes means that it is not entirely clear how to deal with a new situation or who to turn to with a problem, though this is usually resolved with just a bit of asking around. The air conditioning is unpredictable, so layers are required during the summer. Hard to think of a lot of cons.

As the firm grows treating people consistently should really be emphasized, the flexibility that immediate manager have may lead to some inequities. The main point though is to keep up the friendly team atmosphere that has thus far done quite well in avoiding any destructive competition.

There are newer employer reviews for Inflection

Worked for Inflection? Contribute to the Community!